1. Went to bed (at 2am) I live a rock and roll lifestyle. That was Saturday Night/Sunday Morning.
2. Got up (at 9.30am) and wished I’d gone to bed earlier as I had to drive from Manchester to London.
3. Had a smoothie from the stall at the Arndale Market before setting off.
4. Had Sunday Lunch at a motorway service station. Can’t remember which one. I had sausage and mash. My girlfriend had fish and chips, but there was no ketchup. This was a sauce of distress*.
5. Stopped at London Gateway Services for a comfort break. I also bought some Haribos. Sugar rushing my tits off. The final leg of the journey to Camberwell was amazing.
*It’s been a long day, sorry.